Helping Healthcare Providers Use Breath Tests
We make it easy for healthcare providers to use the hydrogen/methane and urea breath tests by providing test kits and a send out lab services to analyze the breath samples. There is no financial commitment or equipment purchases – you obtain tests kits when you need them. We offer a low cash price of $155.00 for the urea breath test and $139.00 for the hydrogen breath tests, to either your practice or your patients, including free shipping. Alternatively, we can provide kits at no cost and directly bill patient’s health insurance. See below for complete offer details.
- Fast Results – Receive test results the same day the breath samples arrive at our lab.
- Unparallel expertise – Breath tests are all we do and no other lab has equivalent experience and understanding of breath testing.
- Best analysis – Breath samples are analyzed for methane and hydrogen gas using the latest Gas Chromatography technology. The same technology used by leading medical centers.
- Low Cost – Total cash price of $155.00 (urea breath test) and $139.00 (hydrogen breath test) is unmatched and considerably less than testing at medical centers.
- Reliable – Independent clinical laboratory CLIA certified and licensed to do lab work in all 50 states. View our licenses
There are three options to pay for kits:
Practice Pays for Kits
The cash price of $155.00 and/or $139.00 including free shipping. This price includes the kit containing all the components needed to administer the test, a prepaid return mailer to send the breath samples back to our lab, analysis of the breath samples and a lab report. There are no additional costs. Payment for this offer is required when an order is placed.
Patient Pays for Kits
Alternatively, we can setup your account so patients can directly place an order using your name and account. Patients will be charged $155 or $139 including free shipping for each order. We provide patients with a receipt to submit to their insurance company. We supply your practice customized order forms to assist your patients with ordering kits.
Kits Provided Free of Charge
Our lab may be able to offer kits at no charge if you expect to be a high volume user of the tests. Medical Doctors (MD) and other professionals whose practice routinely submits lab work for insurance reimbursement would qualify. To discuss whether your practice would qualify please call us at 866-302-1998.
Set up Your Account
If you would like to setup an account please call us Monday – Friday 7:30 am to 6:00 pm EST at 866-302-1998 or contact us.