Do you have small intestinal bacterial overgrowth?
Have you had these digestive symptoms for more than 3 weeks?
- Abdominal bloating and gas after meals
- Chronic loose watery stools or diarrhea
- Abdominal pain
- Foul-smelling stools that stick to the bowl
Do you have the following risk factors?
- Age greater than 50
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Diabetes or have been told you are pre-diabetic
- Celiac disease
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
If you have at least 2 of the above digestive symptoms or 1 of the risk factors, you should be tested first for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) with the Gut-Chek Hydrogen Breath Test for SIBO.