Do you have Leaky Gut Syndrome?
The lining of our small intestine is an important barrier to undesirable toxins. A condition known as leaky gut syndrome or increased intestinal permeability allows toxins to pass through into the bloodstream where they can trigger your immune system to react.
Do you have these symptoms:
- Cramps and bloating
- Food sensitivity
- Achy joints (arthritis)
- Rashes (eczema)
- Asthma or chronic sinus infection
Do you have these risk factors:
- Celiac disease
- Intestinal Bowel Disease such as Crohn’s or ulcerative colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- High consumption of sugars
- High consumption of alcohol
- Food allergies
- Long-term use of aspirin, ibuprofen or antibiotics
- Chronic stress
If your doctor cannot seem to pinpoint the connection of any of these symptoms or risk factors to your distress, you might be suffering from leaky gut syndrome. You should test with the Gut-Chek for Leaky Gut to determine if increased intestinal permeability is causing your pain.