Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth
Knowledge is power. Gut-Chek for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) will let you know whether your pain and discomfort are due to this very common condition. With this knowledge you can begin the road to recovery and take back your life.
Gut-Chek for SIBO is the same hydrogen breath test used at leading medical centers and by thousands of doctors. It is simple to use, non-invasive and accurate. You can order this home test today for just $125 with free shipping and a no questions asked full refund policy.
Why use the hydrogen breath test to assess for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth?
Medical professionals agree that the glucose hydrogen breath test is the best option available to test for SIBO. Glucose is more sensitive than lactulose to a wide range of bacteria, can be ordered online without a physician and unlike lactulose is not a prescription laxative. The lactulose test is available by obtaining a healthcare professionals order and contacting us. Gut-Chek gives you easy, at home access to this leading technology.
- Simple: Easy to obtain, easy to use and easy to understand.
- Convenient: Testing is done in the convenience of your home on your schedule.
- Inexpensive: Same test, same information but a fraction of the cost of testing at a medical center or your doctor’s office.
- Fast Results: All tests are analyzed immediately upon arrival in our lab and the results sent by email to you that day.
Why is testing for SIBO Important?
The incidence of bacterial overgrowth increases with age. Atrophic gastritis (chronic inflammation of the stomach), estimated to occur in 20 to 30% of healthy seniors, is the most common cause of reduced gastric acid secretion. This is a predisposing factor for bacterial overgrowth.
Recent research by Dr. Mark Pimentel has suggested a link between irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and bacterial overgrowth. In one study 78% of the 157 patients diagnosed with IBS also tested positive for SIBO using the hydrogen breath test. This is an important finding for people that suffer from IBS because SIBO can be successfully treated.
Patients with the following clinical conditions are at potential risk of SIBO:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Immunodeficiency syndromes
- Chronic pancreatitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Celiac Disease
- Long-term treatment with anti-secretory (e.g. PPI’s) medications
If you are still not sure that the small intestinal bacterial overgrowth breath test is right for you, please read more.
Be On the Road to Recovery Today with Gut-Chek Order Now!